1. The South London Film Festival is an international Film Festival open to all filmmakers inside and outside the UK.
2. International Filmmakers not based in the UK must submit to the International categories.
3. All films should be submitted in English or with English Subtitles.
4. There are no limitations on premiere status.
5. Filmmakers (excluding students) may submit more than one movie to the festival (only one entry per movie).
6. Short Films should have a run time between 1 and 20 minutes.
7. Feature Films should have a run time above 45 minutes .
8. Music videos must be under 10 minutes.
9. South London Based Filmmakers are entitled to receive a discount if they provide proof of address. Please contact the festival.
10. No pornographic/explicit material.
11. All submissions to feedback categories will receive written feedback for their film irrespective of selection status.
12. All students must upload proof of student ID to their ‘files and attachments’ section on their FilmFreeway project page, otherwise films will be disqualified.
13. Student Filmmakers are permitted to submit their film to compete in other categories as well as the student category.
14. Entry fees are non refundable.
15. By submitting, all filmmakers confirm that they have permissions for all images and music used in their films.
16. All selections, finalists and winners will be notified within notification dates and will receive laurels.
17. All Winners will receive an award certificate and a personalised video review of their film by the festival hosts and judges.
18. Video reviews of winners will be made public on official social media channels of The South London Film Festival.
19. By submitting, the filmmaker gives us permission to promote their film on our website and social media channels for marketing purposes.
20. Rules and terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of The South London Film Festival.
21. Judging panel is made up of an unbiased mix of filmmakers and film professionals.
22. Judging decisions are final.
Submissions that are found to have violated any of the eligibility requirements listed above, may be disqualified at any time.
*Full terms and conditions can be found here.
© The South London Film Festival – All rights reserved